piggy

Saturday, September 02, 2006

why am i so lazy??

hello people im wondering why im so lazy to update my blog
there are like so many question marks in my mind on why???
haix ok so today in jan house doing project......science project
theres like so many projects to do
science... history im just so sick of it!! maybe because im rather pissed off now!! by some people i wont say who to avoid trouble
haix nevermind i guess i shall be a forgiving person and forgive the person in my heart i guess that peron just does not know im angry with ****
ok so i forgot to write about the class picnic the date was august 8
it was so fun... lol

now this goes to ashraf!!!
im really sorry that i couldnt attend your church although you said its ook i still feel bad..
im so sorry ashraf!! Jan feels sorry too
:'(
And last night was fun really fun talking and stuffs
lol
ok people i gotta go
oh my god jan just told me she loves me!! =.=
ok i really gotta go byebye hope you enjoyed this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home