piggy

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I can't believe im still blogging despite all the assignments waiting for me to be done...

and im still praying real hard that i can get into temasek poly's dance ensemble( tpde)
i went for the modern and hip hop auditions already.. hopefully i can get into the modern one :D

anyway had CMM council interview today and i think it went fine (: waited for like 1 and a half hours for my turn.. so after the interview i decided that i should go to the childcare centre to receive my pay haha at the same time i went to meet rachel!!

haha so i went back to the childcare centre today and im so happy!!! not because i got to take my pay but because.... i got to see all the little kids at playgroup class especially my favourite student! hhaa i went to him and he kept giving me that cheeky smile! lol super cute and he was so shy.... and im so glad they can still remember my name even though i've not been there for like almost a month (: haha so i sat and played with them for awhile waiting for my dear rachel to come.. lol they are so so so cute! :D haha... lol then this k2 student came to talk to me and he was like " hello, why i so long never see you already?"

i said "cos i need to go school and study ma so i came back to take something"

the k2 boy said "ai yo teacher why still need to go and study? you come back take something then take already must stay long long cannot go one.. "

haha then i was laughing.. he is so cute la and he really talks like that.. cute right???
haha but i still prefer my fav student :P sigh im so bias but... ya :D

so after that i went to tampines interchange to top up my card with rachel and get something to eat.. i was starving lol.. so i decided to get a auntie anne's chocolate mint pretzel and a cup of bubble tea from Tampines 1 :D haha and rachel bought this biscuit! it was nice :P

haha i like never seen here for such a long long time so we talked quite alot..

and here i am now blogging haha i gotta go do my work already so guess i'll stop here!!

byebye people! remember to tag cos my blog is kinda dead ):

cant wait for next month!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home