piggy

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

emma a.k.a the panda (: kept asking me to update my blog :P

so here i am.. updating.. cause i have no lessons today..

i don't know what's wrong with me but i couldn't sleep properly after 8am today haha... i kept thinking that i had to go to school..
:/

i know i'm being random but it should just continue raining, the rain stopped just after 5 minutes.. made me happy for only for that 5 minutes.. Pffft... i'm not in the right state of mind today haha(:

i'm supposed to be doing my translation, then listen to the e-lecture, then.. i know i have something else to do but i can't remember.... but i don't feel like doing anything now :P

went to starbucks yesterday after per comm to do J2 group work.. sat at strarbucks for like 2 hours observing people, it was quite funny(:

oh oh oh oh oh oh!! haha i remembered what else i needed to do!! MY JOURNALISM! haha i need to photocopy my notes and do something else...

oh yes.. and just when i decided to sleep early on monday haha i got woken up 4 times... -.-" haha but its ok..
i think the funniest thing that woke me up was dillon who called me at like 11 and he started singing the happy tree friends song... heard val's laughter in the background.. haha but i was half awake so i didnt really react i think.. first time someone call me just to sing a happy tree friends song.. haha hilarious (:

ok... so i have quite a few things to do(: at least i went to develop the photos already(: have to collect it on sunday.. i need to remember! haha if not later i forget.. :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home