piggy

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hello again i didn't blog for 6 days already haha i guess im just slacking
so the recent events were the class chalet and my birthday!!
~12 NOVEMBER 2006~class chalet~
class chalet was really fun haha
the class bought a birthday cake for me and masyu cos my birthday was on 14 nov and masyu's was on 16 nov... so sweet huh? i really appreciated it thanks 2e3 its really thoughtful
so as usual we had barbaque yummy they had stingray, nugget, bee hoon, fried rice, chicken wing, crab meat and hotdog haha. it was really yummy. after that some went to the arcade and stuff so there it was only bernie kenric shaun val jan and me were in the chalet room so.. we decided to play with the water bombs.. muahaha jan didnt want to play so she went home first shaun went out too. so there it was only kenric bernie val and me oh ya and there was izyan and his friend so we took out the plastic bag filled with the water bombs and started throwing at each other. bernie was really mean we decided to aim at val but then when i stood in front of him he threw the water bomb at me!! as expected my back was all wet, then there was a second time when he poured water at me i wanted to take my revenge so i went to the shower tray to fill up the ntuc plastic bag as the toilet was all wet i slipped and fell on my butt... -_-"
ya so kenric pulled me up... quite embarrassing but its ok haha i poured the water back on bernie lol. quite a painful revenge huh?
after playing 4 a while the other people came back one by one
we tried aiming 4 zadkiel and joel but they were too fast it was really hilarious
after playing for a while trying to hit zadkiel and joel, the whole chalet room was wet haha
yup so that was about the chalet pretty fun huh?? I HAD LOADS OF FUN...... =D
~14 NOVEMBER 2006~ my birthday~
yup yesterday was my birthday, i invited valarie, jan, rachel, zadkiel, bernie and duncan...
im really sorry if i didnt invite the rest of you... ='(
yup we had a small dinner haha steamboat.. *yummy*
we ate and ate and ate it was really fun after eating we played cluedo its a really cool detective board game. but unfortunately we could only play one round cos jan needed to go home reaching homae by 10. so yup we cut the cake ate it and they all went home =P i guess it was really simple i hoped everyone had fun haha. thanks for the pastries anyway it was really thoughtful. LOL
hmmm so thats about it allCamps nearing and i havent went to copy the pack list i really dread it cos i will turn dark.. *sobs* i am a complain queen.. haha ok i gtg TAG ME @ MY TAG BOX!!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home