piggy

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Hmmm see im such a good girl haha

i listen to ashraf and jan.. haha they ask me to update my blog then i update lo although i got nothing to write about.. XP

yup so i guess i must try to sleep more this few days.. cos starting to get panda eyes haha

after so long i finally got a chance to go tm again.. yup after school repoened i hardly go to tm that often compared to last year cos always reach home 5 6 something.. sometimes reach home 2 something then too tired to go out.. OMG am i getting lazy??? haha im starting to question myself.. -_-??? lol
I wonder... when will the day come when i can sleep for as long as i want not needing to wake up at 6 in the morning?? haha im starting to question myself again..

P.S if my post is boring dont blame me kaes?? cos nothing exciting is happening in my life currently...

yups oh ya i just remembered.. how was your chinese new year?? fun?? got a lot of red packet?? haha wait but got a lot of red packet is one thing.. got a lot of money inside not?!? haha

$_$ so money face..

erm so i guess i will stop here YAs..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! =D





HAPPY PIGGY YEAR!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home