piggy

Friday, November 06, 2009

I LOVE THE RAIN (: haha who doesn't???

i think i'm going crazy.... (:

haha and watching the standard chartered advertisement makes me not want to eat fish...
haha it's quite funny...

oh... went to Ritz Carlton for dinner to celebrate mummy's birthday last night!!
ate alot alot of food cos it was a buffet :P lol havent had that much in a long time.. but i really enjoyed myself.. haha i drowned myself in prawns.. *YUMMY* they had sushi, oyster (but i don't know how to enjoy them), erm crab.., then all the chinese food, indian food.. ahaha and alot more(: heehee had so much fun..
haha but i gotta say i enjoyed the dessert area.. haha i gotta sweet tooth(:
haha i had lime sorbet, mango sorbet and chocolate chip ice cream(:
then i had some other dessert.. (:

talking about the food is making me hungry again and i'm missing the prawns.. lol(:

haha so i think i'll stop here cos i got to do my translation work :P

ttyl (:

oh oh... and i still wanna walk in the rain.. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home