piggy

Sunday, November 22, 2009

OH NO!!!

i'm suppose to be doing my per comm!!! but what am i doing now.. Blogging..

I should smack myself haha, i keep procrastinating.

But at least i'm done with my egg-xperiment, mmp quiz, mmp forum and the recruitment letter..

Now i'm left with Journalism IWA, Per Comm Journals and MMP manager thingy..

haha me being last minute.. went to look for a hour glass for my egg-xperiment. (due tonight haha :P)

I went to mini toons, popular and loyang point to find a hour glass! but i couldn't find any. haha when i asked them if they had any hour glass, they kinda gave me the HUH face.. haha then i had to tell them it was the sand thing and you turn it hah. It was after today that i realised, hour glasses are really difficult to find :/

had to make do with the one at home.. haha thank goodness it was still usable and it could be opened. So i spend bout an hour preparing and taking my egg shot. Haha it was tiring, after i was done my hands were shaking... haha imagine that :P

but at least i'm satisified with my photo(:



it's kinda blurr here idk why.. but i have many other shots haha.. took more than 50 shots..
it was kinda sticky cos the egg kept dropping, but i'm glad i'm done !! haha hopefully i can get to the next round :D

haha ok, i shall continue with my work now(:

byebye people :D

oh ya and kevin asked me to add his name in the post, he wants me to tell you all that he thinks i'm a retard.. PFFFTT... haha i don't even know why i'm writing it here but ya.. haha

NIGHTS PEOPLE :D

oh gosh... I UPLOADED THIS POST INTO MY MMP BLOG!!! THANK GOODNESS I REALISED, IF NOT I DIE HAHA :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home